Azaranica is a non-biased news aggregator on Hazaras and Hazarajat...The main aim is to promote understanding and respect for cultural identities by highlighting the realities they are facing on daily basis...Hazaras have been the victim of active persecution and discrimination and one of the reasons among many has been the lack of information, awareness and disinformation...... To further awareness against violence, disinformation and discrimination, we have launched a sister Blog for youths and youths are encouraged to share their stories and opinions; Young Pens

Thursday, May 28, 2015


Say one thing, do another: The world wasn't wrong, after all (It is a national policy)  






Two more Hazaras gunned down in Quetta

By Mohammad Zafar
 May 27, 2015



Police officials gather outside the store where two Hazara men were gunned down on Wednesday. PHOTO: PPI

QUETTA: Days after armed men gunned down three members of the Hazara community, two more Hazaras were shot dead near Meezan Chowk on Wednesday.

City SHO Chudhry Aslam told The Express Tribune that unknown armed assailants opened fire at people sitting outside a cloth merchant’s store on Meconogey road near Meezan Chowk . The attack left two people dead and another injured.

“The attackers were on foot and ran away after opening fire,” CCPO Abdul Razzaq Cheema told media.

As news of the attack spread, the main bazaars of Quetta shut down.

Following the incident, Frontier Corps and police rushed to the spot and cordoned off the area.

The dead were taken to civil hospital for autopsy while the injured were shifted to the Combined Military Hospital for treatment.

The deceased were identified as Arif Ali and Haji Hussain, while the injured man was identified as Mohammad Essa. All three belonged to the Hazara Community.

CCPO Quetta Abdul Razzaq Cheema said the people should cooperate with FC and police and provide information about suspects in their areas. A case against unknown assailants was also registered. Cheema urged merchants to reopen their shops.

In the last four days at least six people have been killed and 10 others have been injures in a fresh wave of sectarian attacks in Quetta. However, no group had claimed the responsibility for Wednesday’s attack till the filing of this report.

A case has been registered against the unknown persons and investigations are underway.

Three months policing extension given to FC

Meanwhile, the Balochistan chief minister on Wednesday granted a three month extension to FC’s police mandate.

FC had been given police powers for three months in 2012, but it has since been continuously extended in a bid to tackle targeted killings and militancy in the region.

A summary for the latest extension was moved by Home Secretary which was subsequently approved by the Chief Minister.

Per the extension, FC will continue to exercise police powers until August 27, 2015. FC can thus conduct raids, investigate crimes and make arrests.










Monday, May 25, 2015

Quetta, Hazara Target Killings: Views of Political Parties

Mechid Tv

Today's Protest.....(25-5-2015)Mechid Tv

Posted by Mechid Tv on Monday, May 25, 2015

Lawlessness or Controlled Terrorism?Citizens Need Answer.


Yesterday, the banned terrorist organization AHWJ also known as LeJ, who have taken responsibility of killing thousands of Hazaras/Shias in Quetta, Pakistan in last one and half decades tweeted and boasted their meeting with security officials. It is believed that the terrorist organization enjoys security forces support and are used to create ethno-sectarian tension in Balochistan. It is noteworthy that for last one and half decades, not a single member of terrorists organizations are brought to book and thousands of families still waiting for justice. Despite being a banned organization, the terrorist organization runs madrasahs, mosques, and rallies. 





TODAY, Hazara traders were targeted in downtown Quetta and Hazara patients were targeted in hospital. 

Lawlessness or Controlled Terrorism? Citizens Need Answer. 





Quetta: The target Killer wore Police Uniform

کوئٹہ : 25 مئی 2015سانحہ جناح روڈ نزد سلیم کمپیلکس میں زخمی خاتون نے بیان جاری کیا. کہ میں ہسپتال میں بیٹھی تھی کہ ایک جوان پولیس کی وردی میں اندر آیا اور فائرنگ شروع کیں.

Posted by MWM Quetta on Monday, May 25, 2015

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Quetta: How Citizen Condole the Victims





شکنجه هزاره توسط قبیله گراها در عبدالستار رود کویته
دیروز پس از وقوع حادثه در قلندر مکان پشتونها این فرد هزاره را در عبدالستار رود مورد شکنجه قرار داده و دشنام میدهند که به آنها چی اگر افراد این قوم شهید میشوند.
Posted by ‎صدای جوانان هزاره‎ on Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Gunmen kill one, injure seven in Quetta



May 12, 2015
From Web Edition

QUETTA: A man was killed and seven others injured in two separate incidents on Tuesday as unknown gunmen opened fire.

Two motorcyclists opened fire on Kasi Road, leaving six people injured one of them succumbed to his wounds at a local hospital.

Relatives of the deceased gathered at the Baacha Khan Road and burned tyres to lodge their protest. During the protest, unknown gunmen once again opened fire, leaving two more people injured.

The injured were taken to the Civil Hospital for treatment. Business activities came to a grinding halt as panic gripped the area following the armed attack. Police say they are investigating the matter.

THE NEWS
.......................................

Pictures: Target Killing of Hazaras at Qalandar Makkan, Quetta. 










سانحہ قلندر مکان


سانحہ قلندر مکان (12/05/2015)
(سانحہ قلندر مکان (12/05/2015)
Posted by Mirror on Tuesday, May 12, 2015